Terms and Conditions
CONTRACT BETWEEN US
Payment must be received for the total price of goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received, our acceptance of your order (i.e. the goods are not out of stock) brings into existence a legally binding contract between us. We will contact you if we are unable to accept your order for any reason.
- The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out in our website.
- All Prices include delivery, however delivery upgrades are available at a further cost, as stated in our website, and it may not be possible for us to deliver to some locations.
CANCELLATION BY US
We reserve the right to cancel the contract between Selectasock Ltd and you, the customer, if:
- We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered and will not be receiving further stock of the product required.
- We are unable to deliver to your area, or One or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
- We are under no obligation to provide goods at the prices listed on our website if they are deemed by us to be incorrect.
- If we do cancel your order we will notify you by email and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit account as soon as possible but in any event within 7 days of your order.
- We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for any disappointment suffered.
DELIVERY OF GOODS TO YOU
- We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you provide us for delivery at the time of placing an order.
- Despatch of goods will be within one working day (Not including Sundays and Bank Holidays) using Royal mail 2nd Class Mail, orders should be delivered within 5 working days but please allow 10 days before contacting us.
- You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been paid for and delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
The only language in which an order may be placed and accepted is English. We apologise for any disappointment that this may cause.
EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL
We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion, accident or extreme weather.
If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
Except for our affiliates, directors, employees or representatives, a person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under the UK Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.